My customer's feedback about Thumbtack

Options

I just had a conversation with a prospective customer asking if he had seen my reply to his inquiry in Thumbtack and his response was no, and that he wasn't likely to because he never wanted to have to log into [Thumbtack] ever again (the words he used to describe the service were not so nice and would probably get me booted). He made me promise not to communicate with him through the platform anymore.

What he described definitely touched on ease of use, aesthetics, and layout of the UI.

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,630
    Options

This is really good feedback, thank you @HypnosisByDan - I know one of the priorities this year is to increase customer comprehension and ease of use, so I think we will see some improvements on that side.

• HypnosisByDan
    Options

If al of my prospective customers aren't driven away by then, maybe I'll be around to see them. Makes me wonder how many other people in need have been denied help because of your interface? Better crash your schedule and go faster.

• HypnosisByDan
    HypnosisByDan Posts: 4
    edited January 19
    Options

By the way, your website does not conform to Accessibility standards for people with disabilities. That makes you non-compliant with the ADA. Lawsuits for ADA non-compliance are up over 300% since the Supreme Court designated Cyberspace as a physical place of business. Take action now!