Does Instant Booking work for you?

Options

I am very disgruntled with instant booking. I had a text communication with Thumbtack today and here’s some of what it said. What a waste of my time 

them: We hope you will try Instant Booking and continue to advertise on our platform. If you ever have concerns that you aren't seeing a strong overall return, please reach out to us. We may not always be able to offer a refund but we're happy to review your account together and share any tips, suggestions or insights that might help.

Me: I honestly don't believe that, I'm sorry. The other pros that I've talked to are fed up with instant booking. And by the way, I've done the opportunities and sent a message and the customer comes back and says no thank you and your charged another rip off. Unfortunately, I thought Thumbtack was different, but I guess I was wrong. Just like anything else it's all about the money, mine, And how Thumbtack can get more. Everything's a click on a button and I don't see where that warrants charging me 2 1/2 to 3 times as much. Sorry, I don't buy it. 

them: I hear what you're saying. What you feel is absolutely valid.

me: But we both know that nothing will get done because that's the way they've decided to go it doesn't matter what the customer, i.e., the pro wants or needs

them: Yes we will be firm that instant book will be mandatory for now.

me: Well, I will be firm that you're probably gonna lose my business. Have a great day.

them: I understand that we were not able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction. We value your feedback and will take this as an opportunity to improve our services. If you need anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again James

Does Instant Booking work for you? 4 votes

Yes I like thumbtack controlling my schedule
0%
No, it’s my company, not theirs
100%
Vincent_CloseMattJeff_jtv2020Mightyoaks 4 votes