Pro advisor board meeting

Options

I just wanted to say that I was so honored to be a part of our pro advisory board meeting that we had yesterday. This is a new board that was just created about 6 months ago that's helping the Thumbtack team and top pros and pros around america. As with any new rollout there's going to be kinks and derailments along the way. We on the board and with the help from our partners at the Thumbtack team are trying to look at all the problems that are plaguing contractors on the platform.. without going into too much detail please understand that all of the grievances and issues are being pushed forward and we were very pleased to see the effort that Thumbtack is putting into making this transition a reality. They are looking at ways to help the contractors and that makes me very happy. We've all been with Thumbtack for a long time and is inevitable as change is sometimes we just have to work through it and see the success on the other side. I love Thumbtack and will continue to be a part of such a fantastic lead generation platform. Keep on believing and we will all find success in 2024

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,640
    Options

Thank you @Bretdouglas and all of our other Pro Advisors who volunteer your time and expertise to help make Thumbtack better!

• Theresa
    Theresa Posts: 48
    Options

Thanks @Bretdouglas for sharing this with us. It's nice to hear TT is working with you all.

• Bretdouglas
    Options

I truly believe they are listening to the contractors using the platform

As with any process,change is inevitable. I think they will so e the pain points and deliver a product we can all excel at

I wish success ahead for all the pros in 2024

Warm regards

Bret

Thumbtack advisory board member