Top Pro Not searchable

Options

As the top pro in my category, I'm not searchable at the moment, while others are even when they are out of budget. They will still show up with "limited availability" banner.

This has happened to me repeatedly. Please fix!

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,640
    edited March 7
    Options

@Jingjun I took a quick look and it is most likely due to your budget being gone for the week - you most likely won't show up in searches if you don't have available budget. May be worth playing around with that to see if that helps - I would also monitor your response time (you can see how that compares to other pros in your area/industry here) as that also impacts ranking, having a complete profile (adding pictures is part of this) also impacts ranking so I would suggest adding some photos as well. You can also get some new reviews as that should help and/or respond to your current reviews. These are all just suggestions, hope they help!

• Jingjun
    Jingjun Posts: 6
    Options

DustiO,

When budget is used up, pros are still searchable with "limited availability" banner. I know you guys will say "limited availability" is due to calendar filled up, but I know it's not true. Your system target certain pros when they are getting too many leads especially free leads. Please release me from your quarantine.

• joejoseph
    joejoseph Posts: 1
    Options

I'm also encountering this frustrating issue where, despite being the top pro in my category, I'm currently not searchable. Meanwhile, other pros, even those out of budget, are still showing up in searches with a "limited availability" banner. This problem has happened repeatedly, and it's incredibly frustrating. I'm hoping for a resolution soon.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,640
    Options

@joejoseph I wanted to look at your account, but it looks like the one you logged into the Community with is a customer account and not a pro account - if you want to send me your pro account email address I can take a look. Thanks!