Recommended Badge

Options

Hello, how does one get a Recommended Badge?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,634
    Options

The recommended badge is something that we are currently testing and it isn't currently available in all services/markets. We are only rolling this out in a limited number of markets and services to be able to better understand the impact of this feature. Once we roll it out to all markets/services all eligible pros will receive this badge. In the meantime, the best way to get the badge added to your profile is to build a strong profile and take great care of your customers and their bookings.

Here are some things to consider - have you done the following?

• Filled out quote sheets for as many job types as possible
    • Requested reviews from customers in & out of the app 
    • Integrated google reviews
    • Provided licenses in applicable job categories
    • Strived for quick response rates to customers
    • Passed the background check
    • Set targeting on
    • Integrated any of the 3rd party CRM tools that connect to TT
    • Set a bid higher than the default bid

• nicole2381
    nicole2381 Posts: 5
    Options

I am in a market that has rolled it out already. I am a top pro at 4.9 stars and see other pros who have fewer jobs, reviews, and star ratings with this new badge. Thumbtack badges that show top pro, exceptional, excellent, etc do stand out to clients. I don't understand why I don't have this new badge. Can you please look into this?

• DustiO
    edited March 26
    Options

As mentioned above, this is not available in all markets and/or service categories. I did a quick search for you and didn't see anyone else in the search results with a recommended pro badge, so it may not be available in this particular service category or area (I checked home organizing, packing, and unpacking in your zip code). However, your best bet is to check that you are doing/have done all the things on that list for when this rolls out more broadly.

• nicole2381
    Options

Please see screenshot. I am an organizer in the Oakland, SF area.

• nicole2381
    Options

My question is about the Recommended badge.

• nicole2381
    Options

This is me.

Why do I not have a recommended badge?

• DustiO
    Options

I've already answered the question here the best I can. It may be due to something like your service area covers only part of an area where badges are available or something like that, especially considering when I searched your service zip code for your services, none of the pros on the list had a recommended badge. I'm not sure exactly how it works when something is not fully rolled out, but as stated above, this is something that is being tested and is not rolled out everywhere yet. So again, would recommend focusing on those items so you're ready when it does roll out broadly.