Sudden decline in views

Options

Hello!

Last February my account all of the sudden started getting a lot of views (which I appreciated for obvious reasons). It was close to 400 a week. Then each week they started to decline dramatically. I did change my settings (travel preference, zip code, and price), but then, after getting so few views, I changed all the settings back to where they were when I was getting a lot of views. I was wondering if this is normal or by changing a lot of settings at once I caused some glitch in the system. Thanks

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,634
    Options

Hi @Karakulidi! I took a look and couldn't see any issues. But, I can make a couple of recommendations to see if it helps. You are in the top 10, but not in the top 5. You may be able to improve your ranking if you:

• Get some new reviews
    • Respond to the reviews you do have
    • Add some "featured projects"

You could also try increasing your hours (if it's doable). Did you have all of the same job settings/preferences before? I will see if I can dig a little deeper and see anything else, but for now that was all I could find!

• Karakulidi
    Karakulidi Posts: 2
    Options

Dear @Dustio, thanks a lot for checking. One thing that I thought might be related to the drop in views I described in my first message - I am teaching online, and before people reached out to me from many different places in the US. Today I went on the search and looked for professionals offering the service I am offering (piano lessons). My profile did show in my zip code, but not in places outside my zip code. However, other professionals offering the same service online, showed consistently in many different zip codes. Why am I not showing outside of my location? Please let me know if you need further clarification, and thanks for your time.