Interested in being a featured expert.
JenMannarelli
Posts: 2
in Inspiration
I am very interested in being a featured expert! SOOOO many people are on the Diet RollerCoaster & they can't quite figure out how to get off & stay off! That's where I come in! With clarity and structure, I help clients get out of their own way so they stop
searching for the next fad diet & rather learn how to establish habits that last a lifetime!
1
Resources
- All Categories
- 9 Atlanta Pro Community
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 139 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 35 Trending topics
- 26 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 383 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)
