Sales are picking up

Options

Hey everybody. I hope your thumbtack is picking up. We started Monday with seven new leads. We have sold four of the jobs

Whoop whoop

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,654
    Options

Love this so much, thanks for sharing!

• chilogm1
    chilogm1 Posts: 62
    Options

Being honest sales has been picking up but some of the end have not been the best. Had multiple client call text leave messages and voicemail no answer had a booking for a number that wasn’t in services I had to cancel because the client didn’t verbally confirm the booking cause number wasn’t working in the first place. Ask for a refund stating the number was incorrect and got denied. Just been getting leads with to many people being contact at the same time.

• Bretdouglas
    Bretdouglas Posts: 46
    Options

That is unfortunate. Did you get it resolved? We got 13 leads this week. It's been crazy

• chilogm1
    chilogm1 Posts: 62
    Options

@Bretdouglas so far this week we have 11 leads was able to close 3 out of them still working with 3 more clients to potentially close. 5 others ones are no answers at all or no answer after quote was sent but message read.

we do a lot of different work but for my clients nd furniture assembly is our biggest let down. Expensive leads and a lot of no answer client. Had to put a pause in that category where it’s been a waste of money . But leads been picking up just need to better the refund on no answer client and better leads price.

• Bretdouglas
    Bretdouglas Posts: 46
    Options

Thank you .I will pray you close some more