Viewings Suddenly Dropped

Options

Typically, my weekly viewings for my tutoring profile range from about 70 to 200, but last week I was down to 4 views and this week I have had none. I am wondering why there has been a sudden drop in my viewings with no discernable cause. I have 44 five star reviews. I have been "top pro" status for three years. I typically have a steady stream of both views and leads. I am trying to figure out why this suddenly and inexplicably changed. This is very important as tutoring is a significant source of income for me. Does anybody have ideas?

Comments

• Bretdouglas
    Bretdouglas Posts: 78
    Options

I am sorry to hear this. As a top pro in Florida I also have seen this trend. I truly believe it's cyclic and right now with the way the economy is going so many people are up in arms about spending money. As the world seems so uncertain right now even our business in landscaping has seen a huge drop. But I have faith in the system and I have faith in Thumbtack they really do have a lot of leads and possibilities. Keep the faith I'm sure it's going to get better warm regards Brett Douglas

• Analoguelife89
    Options

Thank you for the reply, Bret! That helps to hear that I'm not the only one. :)

• Bretdouglas
    Bretdouglas Posts: 78
    Options

No worries we are all in this together. I know sometimes when the leads drop off everybody gets concerned but I think it's cyclic and if we just hang in there we're all going to be fine I believe in this app and all the pros who use it

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,713
    Options

@Analoguelife89 I think @Bretdouglas is probably spot on - when I looked at your insights page it looks like there have been a low number of job requests, with a high number of active pros - so demand in this category may just be down right now. Hopefully it goes back up soon - let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!