Do you make $200,000 to $300,000 a year from thumbtack leads

You could be. How often do you take time to work on your profile. To study your market and your competition

My name is Brett douglas, I've been a top role in this platforms ever since it started. Every single quarter every single year we have consistently placed ourselves in the very top of the competition. We are landscape installation contractors located in Sunny Central Florida. But it's not about location it's not about job titles. It's all about understanding the ebb and flow of thumbtack. To study every single bit of information. To manipulate that information to competitively attract and win leads that thumbtack provides. You should never concern yourself what the other competition is bidding. If you are confident almost cocky-like and how you approach the lead. Your enthusiasm professionalism and willing to always look good for Thumbtack push you in a bright spot to win the lead no matter what. I can explain it all over the phone to you. I don't get paid my Thumbtack and I'm not approved by thumbtack. I'm simply have been on the top pro advisory board since the beginning and I want to help my fellow pros around America. If you want to be the top of the top reach out let's work through everything together let's start working to get you to be the best you can be. The best version for your family for your sanity and to be a strong Link in the thumbtack thread. I'm Brett douglas, I care, and I'm always available at 386-500-8217. Have a blessed Thumbtack day

Comments

• Bretdouglas
    Bretdouglas Posts: 89

I'm the tall guy in the back of the picture in the blue shirt. I am a real guy and not employed by Thumbtack