Leads that do not read the responses

Hello

how do you address leads that never visualize the response? And we are still paying high prices for it?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,746

Hi @Juniorpainter and thanks for posting! It really is unfortunate when customers do not respond and I am sorry you have experienced this! I would recommend a few things:

• Make sure that your Max Lead Prices and Budget are set to prices you feel comfortable paying
    • Track your overall ROI to understand how the leads who are not responding factor into your overall profit from leads on Thumbtack (since we know there will always be some who don't respond, since there is always going to be the human factor)
    • Contact the customer via the Thumbtack messenger, as well as via a phone call and a text message

I know @ShaquealThomas and @Bretdouglas have some great advice for this type of thing. Shaq has talked about how leaving a professional/kind note for these customers has lead to future jobs when they have come back to the project and reached out. And I know Bret talks a lot about how overall he gets a really good return on investment with Thumbtack, even if there are those occasional frustrating leads.

I wanted to look into your Thumbtack account to see if there was anything I could help with, but I wasn't able to find it based on the email address you have here in the Community. Is there another address I can use to look it up?

Hope this helps!

• @Juniorpainter i am a painter to would you be interested in connecting?