Swag searching
Yleiram
Posts: 1
I’m still trying to get my swag, I’m not sure where to go?
there’s a link in the email I just received but it only takes me to the thumbtack app.
how do I get my swag?
thanks,
mariely
0
Comments
-
@Yleiram I've confirmed that the link in the email is working - are you hitting the blue button? It should take you to the swag website and then you'll use that unique redemption code that is in your email. This is the screen you should see when you click that button:
0 -
I am unable to get to the swag page to claim my items. The link isnt working.
0
Resources
- All Categories
- 9 Atlanta Pro Community
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 139 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 35 Trending topics
- 26 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 383 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)

