Now you can't set your custom weekly budget more then 1 time per week

Fil777
Fil777 Posts: 6
edited September 7 in Thumbtack Resources

Hello everyone. My name is Philip. I'm Top pro from Pennsylvania.

Maybe you have already seen a new update for Thumbtack Pros: now we can't set our weekly custom budget more then 1 time per week. After that we have to choose our budget between:

• Recommended
  • Keep current budget
  • Unlimited budget

And if you try to set a custom amount after you used it 1 time per week the app will tell you: "You can't set a new custom amount until Monday. Select another option".

Recommended budget is too high or not convenient and out of control, unlimited budget - who in the world use that?

It was very convenient to set a custom budget during a week, so I could control my spends. For example, recommended budget might be $350, but I don't want to spend money like that this week, I just want to spend $180 maximum, so I set this amount as custom budget. After that during the week if I need more leads I could set my custom budget for $250. It's still less then recommended budget and I control my spends depends on my business's needs. Now I can't do that.

Guys share your thoughts about this update. Or maybe it's just me

Comments

• Fil777
    Fil777 Posts: 6

Update: looks like a limit has been increased to 5-7 changes of custom weekly budget, so that's better