Refund Policy - Read receipts, Valid Phone Numbers and Text Message Threads

I do love Thumbtack. I just wanted to know if the refund process you guys used to offer - whereby if a potential customer didn't even read your quote meant you got a refund - could be brought back? Or at least, could you offer us a partial refund in these instances? Some quotes that I have sent have NEVER been read and my text messages and phone calls are NEVER read or returned. Some of the phone numbers - to me - seem questionable. As an example, last month - in August - I spent $319 on Thumbtack leads and thus far in September, I have already spent $367. MANY of the potential customers NEVER even read my quote, never responded to texts or voicemails. I know there's no way to verify if a potential customer has returned a phone call or text message, but maybe there could be a way to track this information? Instead of texting using phone numbers, could the text messages also be logged on Thumbtack so you guys can clearly see the text thread as well as the Thumbtack thread itself?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,813

Thank you for the feedback/suggestions @FrenchTutorGuy - I did forward this on, but would also recommend submitting this feedback via support as well.