Lead Refund Denied, why?
JMArndt
Posts: 4
I am a NY-licensed home inspector. I perform inspections for clients who are purchasing homes. I recently had a refund denied from a lead who wanted her house stairs looked at due to cracks. I requested a refund at the appropriate time and said it was not in my license and that the lead needed a general contractor. There is no way I could have helped this lead. However, it was denied. I don't mind if the lead refund is actually questionable, but when it is OBVIOUSLY not within my licensing, it should be refunded. I am beginning to question keeping Thumbtack. I want someone to talk to about this and other refund denials. Jeff Arndt
0
Answers
Resources
- All Categories
- 9 Atlanta Pro Community
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 139 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 35 Trending topics
- 26 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 383 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)
