Business insights
chilogm1
Posts: 83
if this is as accurate as it could be I would take this as a failure when it comes to running my business on here I already spent $581 total for this year and only got hired 4 times it’s crazy that I might cut my monthly budget and look for some outside advertisement. The worts part is I have request for some refund on some of the leads and it’s been nothing but denied. See picture
0
Resources
- All Categories
- 9 Atlanta Pro Community
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 139 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 35 Trending topics
- 26 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 383 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)
