Feedback on what questions we should ask the Pro Community

Options
Meckell
Meckell Administrator Posts: 106

Hi everyone, and happy Friday!

Earlier this week we had a great conversation with @BITBLeah @PomeranzLaw. A piece of feedback we heard was that we should ask pros specific and pointed questions to jumpstart meaningful conversations.

We loved that idea and are eager to hear from you all. What kind of specific questions could we ask our pro community?

We look forward to hearing from you!

@BITBLeah @Ski @CurlyBartender @PomeranzLaw @Squeakycleancleaning @Filip_Matic @ralphann @rosssystems

Comments

• PomeranzLaw
    PomeranzLaw Community Leader Posts: 32
    Options

How do you leverage social media for driving business? Do you manage it yourself or have a third party manage the accounts? Are you selling services and/or products? Have you seen a correlation or causation between the number of followers and number of leads or revenue generated?

• Ski
    Ski Posts: 2
    Options

@PomeranzLaw - great question. As a service provider (Private Investigator) we have struggled with Social Media and how to position ourselves in a way that has been consistent enough to measure the results of our investment. Right now, it is a hodge podge of posts just to keep something on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages. Mainly articles and photos related to the services we have provided. Right now we have been seeing much better (and much easier to measure) results from Thumbtack and Google ad spend. I am not even really sure what we plan to do yet with social media in 2021 because we have such great success with other methods that we want to continue to examine those and push the limits to see what they will yield with an even higher spend.

• PSD
    PSD Posts: 2
    Options

Every day I am working to manage and leverage social media to drive my business. I do this by writing articles for magazines many of which are online. I have also found that there are online service groups that organizations use to get subject matter experts on different topics.

These types of vehicles can give anyone access to major providers and markets. Some of them are also free again these people are looking for good content. Good content with your name on it can add credibility to you and your business.

As for the use of third-party vendors presently I don't use any as I have a son that has a gift in that area. Sadly I don't use him as much as I should.

Like many, I have a Facebook, tweeter, a podcast, a website, and a few other social media tools.