My leads and views have gone to Zero!

Has anyone seen a major decline in leads? I still have the same budget as before but yesterday, I got zero views and today, about 13. My views per day usually are hundreds. I tried customer support and they were not at all helpful. Is traffic to Thumbtack down?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

@Call_Emmy21 I'm sorry you're experiencing this! I took a moment to look into your profile and you have everything set up great. I remember when I was a Thumbtack pro and business owner I would see lower traffic periods. Hopefully it's just this happening in your area or industry. But, let's keep the conversation open here and check back in a week and see how it's going. If it's still down this low we can dig a little deeper. Thank you for coming here with your question! And, you are always welcome to DM me with questions.

• I have the same problem but worse.

I’m a top pro graphic designer. Im very responsive to answer any leads, have excellent profile, and have all 5 stars reviews. Thumbtack is a very important tool for my business. About a month ago or so I realized that my name which was most of the time at the top is the list or close to it went down without any explanation. I contacted Thumbtack but nobody could give me a definitive answer because there’s none. My last lead was 15 days ago and I honestly don’t know what else I can do. I chatted with many customers support and I’m still waiting for a solution. Please let me know what to do. Thanks

• Marcus1987
    Marcus1987 Posts: 12
    edited September 2021

Please let me known if anybody had the same problem lately, or have found a solution

• DustiO

If I hear anyone else with this issue I will refer them to this thread! And, let me know if support gets back to you. Thank you!

• Marcus1987
    Marcus1987 Posts: 12
    edited September 2021

Thanks, DustiO!

I am right now chatting with another customer service.

Is there a way to escalate a problem if the regular customer services don't have an answer or can't solve it?

It's scary... One day I was at the top and never had any problem and the other day I disappeared and have no leads for more than 15 days...

• DustiO

@Marcus1987 I am following your case and have reached out to the team as well. I looked into your account and saw that you have everything set up well, so I am not sure what is happening. Hopefully we can get some answers soon! Keep me posted on what the agent today says and I will do the same.

• Thank you so much, DustiO!

The agent was very friendly as always and she said they would investigate it carefully and will let me know in 2-3 days, so I have hope :-)

I will keep you posted, for sure!

Marcus

• @Marcus1987 I finally had to turn off my visibility and turn it back on. Another thing is that I went with No Budget amount and am closely monitoring the cost so I can turn it off when I reach my goal. Those two strategies seem to get things working again.