Leads
The changes on Thumbtack has been great however when a potential client is inquiring services from multiple pros their individual terms and conditions are not viewed. For example my profile specifically says that I do not use pre purchased materials provided from clients because I can not guarantee the results. I get many inquiries from potential clients saying they purchased their own materials. This is a waste of a lead that I have to pay for because my profile individually is not being viewed but selected as an option for the requested job. This results in money lost by me (paying for the lead) and a hard conversation I then have to have with the potential client.
Comments
-
0
-
I think that a potential client should only be allowed to view and select pros individually and not in a list of pros together.
0
Resources
- All Categories
- 9 Atlanta Pro Community
- 3 Pro AI Hub
- 140 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 35 Trending topics
- 27 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 383 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)