Rankings/Listings

It's been three weeks and I have received zero targeted leads. I have been checking my rankings daily, and I do not even show up in the list of persons available for the service I offer. As a TopPro for several years, I find this hard to understand. Would be helpful if others cold explain how they corrected similar experiences. I have emailed and chatted with customer support, but I always get the same pre-planned response (work on your profile, respond to leads faster, etc).

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,606

Hi @SMishra I am tagging in some other writing professionals to see if they have faced similar issues and might have advice! @Karen @Olya @WriteMinded @BossPro_Resumes1

• Hello @SMishra , I haven’t experienced this issue in a while but there was a time when I did. Customer care would always advise me to increase my reviews. But I’m not really 100% sure what methods thumbtack uses in this case but try asking them to refresh your page. I know they’ve mentioned to me in the past that….that could be a solution to the problem.

• I really don't understand how the ranking-listings work. I'm sure everyone sees a different list depending on where they are. I'm always confused when I look myself up and find I'm mostly on the second page of the listing (TopPro 5.0 rating, 30+ hires, try to respond within minutes). But I see Pro's at the top that are new, NO hires, no reviews or self-reviews, and respond within a day!?!?

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,606

@bgood2021 Here is an article that explains a little more about ranking, let me know if this helps!