Profiles for Different Locations

We're a new eLearning platform that launch in January 2022. Our platform allows parents to find verified, actual teachers to tutor their children. We were wondering if it was possible to make sub-profiles that are specific to cities around the US?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

Hi @Teachers1on1 that is a great question - I know we have encountered this question quite a bit. I am not 100% sure what the answer is, but I am finding an answer for you and will get back to you as soon as I have more information. Thank you for your patience!

• DustiO

@Teachers1on1 Ok, got it! Here you go:

Yes, you can absolutely set up multiple profiles for different locations around the USA. You can access this by going to account's setting page, then click account details. There is a button near the bottom of the page to set up specific profiles.

The reviews, pictures, introductions will all be separate, as well as the preferences you set on the services page. There will be a drop down menu on the services page to toggle which profile you are looking at, and each profile may cover up to 150 mile radius.

Hope this helps!

• cccruver37
    cccruver37 Posts: 7
    edited October 2023

Hey @DustiO ,

I was able to make a new profile as you described above. However, it seems like it will only let me choose a service for one location. When I choose Photo Editing, Scanning and Restoration for my first location, it no longer lets me choose that for other locations as well.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks.

• DustiO

You should be able to add whatever services you'd like to either location. How far away are these locations?