Leads and views suddenly went down to zero

Hey everyone,

I could use some help/insight. Up until recently I have been getting regular views/leads. My response time is quick and I make sure to respond to every lead.

But now I'm seeing no views or leads whatsoever.

I haven't changed the way I behave on thumbtack so I'm wondering what might be going on.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,610

@Cjpianotuning thanks for posting! Have you reached out to support about this at all? If yes, let me know what they said. If no, I think a good first step would be to reach out to them as they can do some deeper digging and help you figure it out!

In the meantime I took a look at your account and everything looks great. You are still showing up quite high in search results (you were 3rd when I checked). I did notice that your response time is a little high - so you could try responding a bit faster to leads when they do come in (here's some info on response time and using things like saved replies to help with that). I also noticed that other pros in the area have more reviews, so you could work on getting a few more reviews from past clients (these can be either from Thumbtack clients or from clients you got elsewhere - here is an article on how to request reviews). I would also suggest checking your opportunities tab to see if there is anyone there you could reach out to.

And lastly, I would also check that you still have your travel and other preferences set to where you want them.

Hopefully this will help and if not I think we can get the support team to dig a little deeper!

• @DustiO thank you so much for your response. I haven't yet reached out to support, but I will now. And thank you so much for all the other advice. I will pick up on my response time and check everything else you said.

Thanks again!

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,610

@Cjpianotuning You bet! Keep me posted!