Additional Google Reviews

When I created my thumbtack account it let me import the 6 I had. I now have 17 and want to add the additional Google reviews to my account. I keep getting the error message that I have already imported all Google reviews. Is there any way to disconnect the 2 accounts and re pull all current reviews?

thank you!

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator Posts: 428

Hi @LondonLifts I did not know the answer to this question so I reached out to someone who does - he sent you an email, so look for that in your inbox!

• Eddiec
    Eddiec Posts: 1

I would like to know the answer to this question as well please.

• DustiO

@LondonLifts Did you hear back from someone and were you able to get any guidance on how to fix this?

• annemorrissey
    annemorrissey Posts: 2

Yes, what is the answer to this question! It needs to be a public post.

Thanks Much

Anne

• DustiO
    edited May 2

@annemorrissey I am not sure on the answer to re-importing Google reviews, which is why I was asking if they ever heard back... But since they didn't answer here I can dig into it today. Here is an article on importing reviews, if this helps! Also, HIIIIII! It's been a while, nice to see you here!

• annemorrissey
    annemorrissey Posts: 2

Thank Yo DustiO. I plan to be a contributor since Thumbtack is working fairly well for me right now!

• DustiO

@annemorrissey So happy to hear this - I always love seeing familiar faces in here! Let me know if you need help with anything.