Additional Google Reviews

When I created my thumbtack account it let me import the 6 I had. I now have 17 and want to add the additional Google reviews to my account. I keep getting the error message that I have already imported all Google reviews. Is there any way to disconnect the 2 accounts and re pull all current reviews?

thank you!

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

Hi @LondonLifts I did not know the answer to this question so I reached out to someone who does - he sent you an email, so look for that in your inbox!

• Eddiec
    Eddiec Posts: 1

I would like to know the answer to this question as well please.

• DustiO

@LondonLifts Did you hear back from someone and were you able to get any guidance on how to fix this?

• Yes, what is the answer to this question! It needs to be a public post.

Thanks Much

Anne

• DustiO
    edited May 2022

@annemorrissey I am not sure on the answer to re-importing Google reviews, which is why I was asking if they ever heard back... But since they didn't answer here I can dig into it today. Here is an article on importing reviews, if this helps! Also, HIIIIII! It's been a while, nice to see you here!

• Thank Yo DustiO. I plan to be a contributor since Thumbtack is working fairly well for me right now!

• DustiO

@annemorrissey So happy to hear this - I always love seeing familiar faces in here! Let me know if you need help with anything.

• @DustiO - I'm having a similar problem. When I try to import my Google reviews, for the first time, an error is returned with no explanation. I've been unable to get a returned call or email from tech support.

• DustiO

@ccphotos_5525 we did have a company wide holiday so the support teams may have just been slower to respond. Have you heard back yet? If not, let me know and I will follow up with the team (as I do not know the answer to this question myself!). Thanks!!

• @DustiO - thank you for responding to my API concerns. No, I've still not heard anything back from support and it's been over two weeks. I'm available to work with tech support on troubleshooting the transfer of my Google reviews to Thumbtack if that's helpful. Thank you!

• DustiO

@ccphotos_5525 Thanks for letting me know - I will follow up and let you know if I learn anything new!

• DustiO

@ccphotos_5525 I did some digging and it looks like Google recently changed the way its platform integrates with Thumbtack, causing user errors. This has made it so Google reviews can’t be imported. I will follow up with you if I hear of any updates/changes to this. So sorry!

• that's too bad. I have a consolidation strategy to use Google for all reviews. Thanks for looking into it.

• DustiO

@ccphotos_5525 you are welcome, sorry I didn't have better news!

• raybaybay
    raybaybay Posts: 1

@DustiO Checking in to see if there is any updated way to add my google reviews to my Thumbtack profile. Thank you.

• DustiO

@raybaybay Unfortunately, no updates yet. Sorry!