Hello Music Teachers!!

PaulG
PaulG Posts: 8
edited June 2022 in Social Groups

Hello my name is Paul Grether. The name of my studio is Eclectic String Music Lessons. I offer lessons in Piano, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Ukulele, and Lapsteel Guitar. I am teaching a blend of remote and in-person lessons. What are the major challenges I am facing is a reduced demand for music lessns as people are resorting to D.I.Y. learning. The other challenge is not recieving qualified leads that actual "pan-out" to being a constant source of revenue. This is an area that "instant book" would help our industry. Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Paul Grether

Comments

• Mage
    Mage Posts: 114

Hey Paul! 👏🏽 Thank you for joining the Community; I have always wanted to see more music lessons teachers here! 🤩 🎶 I totally agree with you on the DIY learning in that, especially for guitar, people tend to refer to resources such as Best online guitar lessons 2022: remote learning platforms for guitar players. It would be awesome if Thumbtack could show up as a resource for studying with a private or group music tutor. And Instant Book is something I would love to have for my business! We need it as teachers because we need at least one [paid] meeting to decide whether or not that client should continue to work with us.