CRM

fFooringexpert1
fFooringexpert1 Posts: 1
edited June 2022 in Thumbtack Pro Rewards

My name is Hermilo Salgado from Premier Flooring & Design in Garner NC. We are using HubSpot CRM. I would like to know if is possible to connect HubSpot CRM to Thumbtack?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,610

@fFooringexpert1 I will send this feedback to the team and see if there is something in the works for this CRM integration. Thank you!

• leon
    leon Posts: 3

I don't know if you are still looking, but we have a connector for Thumbtack and Hubspot, announced here: https://community.thumbtack.com/discussion/1001/announcing-an-integration-with-hubspot/p1?new=1

A survey to join the beta program here: https://rfhvqolz3ra.typeform.com/to/SCD4lSyd

And our corporate site here: https://www.scalebridge.io/

• DustiO

You can see all of Thumbtack's partner integrations here, along with instructions on how to integrate.

• Hello!

Did Thumbtack ever offer an way to integrate with Hubspot?

• DustiO

@cccruver37 I am not sure, but in the article linked above you can see all of the currently available integrations. I believe there is also information about how to get other integrations added if you don't see them there.

• DustiO

Were you able to check out that article and reach out re: your desired integration?

• I was able to reach out to one of the partners on your list. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of main stream CRMs that you are working with at the moment that also have wider integrations with other technologies.

At the very least I would recommend a Zapier or IFTTT integration. That would at least allow you a broad connection with all of their partners. I would also like to see a HubSpot integration but a Zapier one would be more use for your effort I think.

• DustiO

I realized I did not link the best article - check this one out. It looks like there is contact info if you want a custom integration. Worth asking!

You'll find this if you scroll down in that Help Center article!

• Consider me a very strong +1 on Zapier integration! I get the majority of my business from a competing dog-themed site because they support Zapier and it makes accepting new leads so much more convenient.

• DustiO

@andrewminer checkout the article I linked above and if you don't see it, I would reach out via the link in the article about setting up a custom integration. Thanks!

• Thanks, @dustio! Unfortunately, the site I'd like to link to, SproutStudio, is a fairly niche site for professional photographers. I'd hardly expect anyone to bother making a specific integration for them. However, Zapier has been great for linking up a variety of tools in my workflow, so I'd actually prefer that instead of a dedicated connection.

• DustiO

I would reach out via that link and ask about Zapier! I think I remember hearing of that being a possibility, but I'm not sure!

• It looks like Zapier is supported! It took some digging, and it looks like you have to ask the Thumbtack team to do some work to make it happen, but here's the documentation which describes the process:

https://help.thumbtack.com/article/how-to-create-a-custom-lead-integration#how-to-set-up-zapier

• DustiO

Yaaaay! I thought I had heard that, so happy! Let me know if you're able to get it set up and how it works, would love to learn more so I can recommend this to other pros if it comes up. THANK YOU!

• I've submitted the email with the requested data, so we'll see! The help page warns that it can be up to a month(!) before getting a response, though, so I'm not holding my breath!

• DustiO

Hi all! I wanted to drop our latest integration announcement in this thread, in case it's of interest to any of you (ServiceTitan)!