Is there a timeline to see Zapier api integrations happen?

I'd like to plug into my custom CRM on notion but there is no way to do this. Plugging i into Zapier is a pretty easy solution to connect to a bunch of software.

Comments

• Apparently the Thumbtack API is completely broken with no resolution time confirmed. I'm having difficulty with transferring my Google reviews and can't even get a returned call from tech support.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,622

@reliefkey I will definitely send this feedback to the partnerships team and see if there is anything in the works for integrating custom CRMs. @ccphotos_5525 I already commented on your other thread, but in case you didn't see it - Thumbtack had a company wide holiday so support would have been slower to respond during that time. Please please let me know if you haven't heard back and I will follow up! Thank you both!

• I'm a little late to the party, but I desperately want Zapier integration. I'm on the verge of dropping Thumbtack because it's the one platform which doesn't support some kind of integration to my CRM system, and it creates a lot of busy work for me to copy things over by hand.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,622

Wanted to drop our latest integration announcement here in case you haven't seen it (ServiceTitan)!