July Pro Highlights

Meckell
Meckell Administrator Posts: 106
edited July 2022 in Inspiration

"Our favorite thing about what we do is getting the opportunity to participate in our customers’ big life experiences by delivering a high-quality and stress-free service. The joy and relief we provide to our clients are what keep us going. Starting out, Thumbtack allowed us to reach customers that we simply wouldn’t have been able to reach otherwise. We learned how to provide true customer service through the Thumbtack platform and it means a lot to be recognized by Thumbtack as a pro with Gold status. It’s our responsibility to uphold the standard and continue to deliver the highest level of service in our market.” — The Dudes Moving Co., owners of @thedudesmovingco and Thumbtack pro with Gold status

“Being a business owner is just one step closer to achieving my dreams. And I love what I do because I get to make people happy with their finished home renovation projects. Thumbtack has helped me grow my business by allowing me to advertise on the platform, which has led me to great customers.” — Jesus Molina, owner of @reno_constructionservices and Thumbtack pro

This real life before-and-after is from Thumbtack pro and professional organizer, Wendy Westerfield. Not only does Wendy show us attainable pantry goals, they have some great advice when it comes to day-to-day life. “My favorite tip for maintaining an organized home is to be realistic. Do you want to live in a magazine photo of a home or do you want to actually enjoy living in your space? Family life involves meal time messes, busy schedules, muddy boots and clutter. The chaos of life requires that our time and energies be dedicated to the moment, recognizing that organized spaces come in waves. Focus on keeping trash and recycling out of each room daily and rotate focal goals by organizing one room or closet per month. This fine-tuning method allows life to happen while still maintaining functional order.”

We're always looking for great pros to feature on our social media channels. If you’d be interested in providing content for us to use on social media, fill out this form here: https://thumbtack.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_29PYvJW1Vb3cc7k or send me a private message.