We're looking for pros to feature on our social media!

Meckell
Meckell Administrator Posts: 106

Hi pros!

My name is Meckell and I'm a social media manager here at Thumbtack. We're looking for pros to feature on our social media channels and wanted to reach out to our wonderful community to see if anyone is interested. If you want to show off yourself and your amazing work, please fill out this form: https://thumbtack.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_29PYvJW1Vb3cc7k.

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

Love this!

• I would love to be featured on Thumbtack's media channels. I am a semi-retired professional Social Event & Sports Videographer, but here in Thumbtack I offer Transfers to DVD" services. Specifically I convert family videotapes (all formats) to DVD and if also desired, to USB Thumb Drive. Thumbtack is the ONLY lead source that offers this category to customers in need. However, I have been trying (thus far, in VAIN) to get Thumbtack to ADD: Old Film Reels and Color Slides which HALF of my customers also have or only have which need to be converted as importantly to DVD as videotapes. These films and slides also contain people's cherished memories. Half my income is from Old Film Reels.

Thank you

Thomas R

• I would love to be featured in social media marketing platform but I am start up business and just excited to be here but any help anyone need plz call on me I'm very creative and marketing out the box is my specialty

• Hi my name is Erin , I am the proud Business owner of BREEZ-E SWEEPS LLC Services, i would absolutely love to be featured in your social media platform. I have used Thumbtack for about 2 years.

We Specialize is:

• Housecleaning - Deep Cleaning, Standard Cleaning, Move In/Out Cleaning, AirBnB Cleans (One Time Cleaning, Bi Weekly Cleaning, Monthly Cleans, Quarterly CLeans.
    • Organization Jobs- We help Organize each room in your home if needed
    • Packing/Unpacking- Homes ready to move out or ready to help move in
    • Moving- Help you move your items to a storage truck and or unload into your home from storage truck.

So if your still interested and would like anymore information please reach out and give me a call 302-233-6557.

Located in WIlmington De but we do travel as far as Lancaster Pa

Thanks so much

Erin Cowan

email: luvlogan13@gmail.com