JOIN US tomorrow (Thursday 10/27) for CommuniTEA.

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

If you're tagged in this post, you've been active in the Community since our last CommuniTEA networking hour and we would love to meet you! Please join us tomorrow from 9:00-10:00am PT (10am MT, 11am CT, 12pm ET) via Zoom.

We'll do some intros and then open up for you to ask each other questions, share successes and struggles (and solutions), and meet some Thumbtack team members.

Join us by clicking this link. Or, RSVP here and I will add you to our calendar invite.

See you tomorrow!

@Yehor_Dokuko @ASharp235 @WDodson @Tarkus @Jami_JConcepts_55 @Echase1224 @Ray @Avalynn345 @GoodQuestionTutoring @Steven @Jessaiah @Mage @Matt @John @Joey_Vicedo @Allison11 @rickwolff @ShaquealThomas @Ccavallo007 @rvgrand @McSwainServices21 @Halo @ShambalaDog @FloorsbyVAL @Adam_Ngo @Lv_Nanayakkara @busyb @chilogm1 @Studio656West57 @RichBryant @Starr @Dawn1666 @CandaceBrown @ShutterByNitish @Stanley_Coogler @MoonlitMedia @Fire_Starter_87 @Gistek @fFooringexpert1 @Kristina @Saggart1974 @brandonallenpv @soonerkimmy @sebek @Cvj1988 @NelsonsHVAC @PaintlyMI @Biggerron38401 @Lawnstars @SUPERCOOPERMAGIC @Jennyfooz @TakePrideServices1 @Mvid_1 @Ashley_Tribble @John_Mctighe @bgood2021 @TritanPro @Orlando_Jimenez_Gued @Alfred_Jones @Jessica_Campbell @jhartyharr23 @Cinthiag @Hairsyndicate5 @Viking_Wildlife @WelderPNW @cbv_1970 @Dj_mark @arvtoon @budgetfencing @Lynette_Bryant @smstaley82 @Daffodilly @TomTom @KTV_2022 @ttphoto @Jennifer_Vargas @ManiPaul83 @PaulG @syerragunta2 @Lemargriffinfilms @RhettT @CurlyBartender @Purmaple11 @Danielle_Penn @Stephthetech @Cleaningcrew96 @Jordan

Comments

• DustiO

And, while I have your attention — would love to have each of you vote on what activity you would like for our end of year holiday celebration CommuniTEA!

• busyb
    busyb Posts: 50

I am hoping to be off another call in time to be on this week's CommuniTEA Zoom call. It's my only Thursday available probably until after the holidays.

• DustiO

@busyb yay! I am hoping to add sessions on the opposite weeks at a different day and time — let me know some times that work best for you and I will see if I can do one of those time slots!

• busyb
    busyb Posts: 50

I would say Mondays and Tuesdays after 6 pm MT would work for me. I usually schedule virtual consults those nights and should be home but it does depend on my clients as well as any other networking events I may need to attend.

I am really glad I was able to jump on this morning after my call with the Marketplace Trust and Safety team re: a recent experience I had with a Thumbtack customer. Sorry for hijacking most of the call but hope everyone found the discussion that ensued to be valuable.

I am as you know a big fan of Thumbtack but the issue of safety and protecting ourselves against any kind of harm whether physical or financial definitely needs to be addressed on the macro level. I trust you will take the information you gathered and discuss it with the appropriate people and circle back with any new tools or resources.

• DustiO

One more plug for this month's contest! There are only 2 entires so far, so your chances are GREAT! Be sure to enter by the end of today.

And, we have our Halloween mini- contest, too (for some surprise swag). Would love to see y'all enter both!

• DustiO

Wanted to give all of our CommuniTEA regulars a chance for this: We have an event coming up in December (we did this last year too, and it was amazing) — we will be joining together with our pro Community to pick a non-profit to receive a grant from Thumbtack. We will have a post every day the week of the event, and some of those days we'd like to feature some stories of our pros who give back to their communities. If you have a story to share about how you give back (or you know another pro who does) — please comment here or send me a DM. You can possibly be featured on our social media channels, too! TIA!