Holiday event — Help Thumbtack give back.

Options
DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,622
edited December 2022 in Community News

This year, we want to celebrate your accomplishments and honor the significant contributions you’ve given to your communities — and we want to help you support the causes you care about.

We’re inviting you to join us in a week of celebration and help us select a non-profit to receive a special donation. This event will take place here in the pro Community for an entire week.

When? Monday, December 12 - Friday, December 16

Where? Right here in the Community (watch for posts every day that week)

What? Help pick a non-profit to receive a grant from Thumbtack

Schedule of events:

• Monday, December 12 — Nominations are open and will remain open until midnight Tuesday, December 13. *Submitting a nomination will make you eligible for one of five raffle prizes.
  • Tuesday, December 13 — Featured pros from our Community who exemplify giving back. Non-profit nominations close at midnight. 
  • Wednesday, December 14 — Top 5 nominees are announced, and voting begins for a winner. Voting will remain open until midnight Thursday, December 15. *Voting for a winner will make you eligible for one of five raffle prizes.
  • Thursday, December 15 — More featured pros from our Community & share various ways you can give back to your communities. Voting closes at midnight.
  • Friday, December 16 — Winning non-profit and raffle prize winners announced.

We’re excited to join you in giving back, and we know that with your help, we can make an impact. If you have questions about how this event works, please comment below. And don’t forget to nominate and vote

“I have been volunteering for about 15 years and the most important thing you can do is volunteer your time. Whether you are offering goods or running an event, all of these take time. I currently sit on 2 boards of nonprofits. Being a business owner, and a new one, Thumbtack helps me maximize my client time with quality leads (and make a living) so that I can give back more. It is such a blessing that I "coincidentally" became part of a group that believes in (encourages!) helping the community! Thank you.” — Thumbtack Pro

*There will be 5 raffle prize winners — each winner will receive $100 in Thumbtack credit. You’ll be required to complete the nomination or voting forms in order to be eligible (you’ll get 2 entries if you’ve filled out both forms). Winners will be selected at random. Must be a current Thumbtack Service Professional.

Comments

• DustiO
    Options

So excited for this event to start next week! You can get your early nominations in now, though!

• DustiO
    Options

Nominations are officially live today! Get them in for you chance to win some Thumbtack credit — and of course, to help Thumbtack give back to the causes that matter to you!