Life Coaches

New to life coaching? A master life coach? This is discussion is for all life coaches who would like to share their experiences and learn from each other. If we cooperate, we can all improve, and teaching is the best way to learn.,

Comments

• I'm a former college professor who would like to transfer my teaching skills to something I find more meaningful-helping people improve their lives. I'm new to life coaching and have just enrolled in the iNLP center school to earn my certifications. I'd like to get some experience, to use my teaching skills and books I read to help people through difficult times as I have overcome difficult times. Would any experienced life coaches be willing to share with me their experiences, or any beginners like to collarabate as we learn?

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,621

Hi @Professor_Life_Coach welcome and thank you for posting! I'm tagging in some other life coaches in the Community — hopefully they can help you out! @LilithAustynsHC @Meridith_Alexander1 @sueferrer @Thegetunstuckgirl @xyzlifecaoch @Kimberly @Brianpease47

• Hello Professional Thumbtack Coach. I am Holly Zendels. I would love to know how to talk to Thumbtack Coach. I have enough piano students for now and would like to keep it that way. I would still like to keep my page on Thumbtack in case I need any new referrals. I just tried to block off next month off, (no students please) . Can someone please check and see if I did i correclly?

• DustiO

@Holly_Zendels welcome! It looks like you've turned of targeting, which will stop you from showing up to potential customers. However, the best way to be sure you don't get any leads is to hide your business - because when you hide your business and unhide it it does not affect your ranking, whereas turning targeting on and off does. Here is an article that explains in more detail and walk you through how to hide your business. Thank you!

• DustiO

@Jeanne_Kulwin I just realized I didn't tag you in this post! Tagging you in case you wanted to comment as a life coach!

• HI I am Holly Zendels I had booked an appointment with a l coach and it got cancelled. I was rather surprised by this. I just had a few basic questions. I am confused about the new referral system of prepaying for referrals. Could use some explaining..

I currently have enough students right now but still want to stay on as a pro. That's why I am hidden.

I might have some openings in the fall and would like to return . Could someone check and make sure I am properly hidden till I am ready to except more?

• DustiO

@Holly_Zendels you have targeting turned off, so you won't be showing up for customers until you turn that back on :) Let me know when you want to turn it back on and I can help with any questions you might have.