Is it possible to get jobs for multiple areas for one Business?

Hello, everyone. I have a Home Moving Business that is based out of Orange County California. I am looking to setup a second area of business in the Menifee area. I am wondering if this is possible to do or if there is a suggested best practice to accomplish this. I don't want to create a second business as I am currently at the Platinum status with many great reviews.

Thank you,

Michael

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582
    edited January 2023

Hi @michaelsonmovingco and thanks for posting! Check out this Help Center article with step-by-step instructions on how to do this. Your platinum status is based on your overall performance, so you won't lose it if you add another profile. Hope this helps!

• DustiO

Were you able to get the other area added to your profile?

• Matt
    Matt Posts: 155

Correct me if I am wrong @DustiO but creating a second location/business under the same login does not carry the reviews over? That is the biggest hurdle for me, is I have all my past clients post up reviews on my main profile, and when I asked them to put up a review for the other profile, the reviews were taken down. I have two profiles, and I still have platinum status

• DustiO

@Matt that is correct — Unfortunately the reviews do not carry over to another profile. I think @Lemargriffinfilms is working to build a business in a different location and he may have some tips for you! I think he said he directs people to his more robust profile if they want to read more reviews?

• Thanks, @DustiO

Hey @Matt , I would be open to speaking with you if you want to chat. I've been testing this, and it does take some time and patience, but it is possible. If you want to talk, let me know.

• Bernard
    Bernard Posts: 1

Hi I wanted to talk to you about your experience and if you have some tips on how to make that transition. @Lemargriffinfilms

if you maybe have some time to talk let me know 🙏🏻

• DustiO

@Bernard I think @ShaquealThomas has done profiles in multiple areas and might have some advice!

• @Bernard if I can help I am open for a conversation you can send me a message if you like.

• Hey @Bernard sorry for the late reply man. I'll give you the answer quickly it can work but it will take time and resources. I stopped about 6 months into it. Was taking to much energy and not a big enough return. With that being said if you have the time or a team of people helping it is possible but really have to work to make sure your following up with leads asap and also have your budget set high enough to be competitive in the new market while not losing market share in your state you do business.

Hope that helps some!

-Lemar

• DustiO

@michaelsonmovingco I'm going to start featuring posts every Wednesday and wanted to start with this one! I've pinned it to the top of the feed and hopefully you can get more advice! Were you able to connect with @ShaquealThomas or @Lemargriffinfilms. You could also join our bi-weekly CommuniTEA sessions and chat live with other pros!