Where do you train your refund assessment team?

Options

It seems the only answer that they know is No. I got a contact lead today from someone who is 16. A clear violation of your Terms of Service:

"ELIGIBILITY, SERVICE PROFESSIONAL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND USE OF THE PLATFORM

Access to and use of the Platform is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By accessing or using the Platform, you represent and warrant that you meet these requirements."

My request for a refund was turned down flat. WTH? I demand a senior representative reach out and make this right. And give your assessment team some brains for Christmas next year. This is no way to treat a Platinum Member - not even sure anymore what advantages that's supposed to come with. A kinder, gentler jerking around perhaps?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,634
    Options

@HypnosisByDan Please review our Community Code of Conduct and refrain from disrespectful comments toward team members or community members. We also encourage constructive conversations here.

Please reach out to support@thumbtack.com and appeal the decision on the refund. Any screenshots you can provide that prove the person making the request was not 18 will help your cause.

This Community space is designed to connect pros to one another to help build their businesses, together – and we aren't able to help with refunds. Thanks.