Customer support needed via phone call

Options

I operate a handyman business and use Thumbtack to find a large portion of my work. I am having an issue with my pro status.

I have nearly 30 5-star reviews, a complete profile, an 85% response rate, and at the time of writing this have over 9,000 points. Everything required for platinum status. On my services page it lists silver as my rewards status, and I have no top pro badge, but when I tap "see my progress" it says I have completed my goal of reaching platinum status. I have attached screenshots from my account for reference. I would like to figure out this issue so that I can enjoy the benefits I have earned.

I have been trying to speak with a live agent for nearly 2 weeks now either by phone call or text but have not gotten a response. I have text the number for live support, I called the customer support phone number (which only gives me the option to press 1 to text someone, so what's the point?), and I have emailed customer support, which provided me with the same "help" I got with the customer support phone number. I don't want to be referred to some article for help.

I spend multiple thousands of dollars a year using this app and expect to be able to speak with someone when I am having an issue. So, how do I go about getting an agent on the phone?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,625
    Options

@timothyduncan95 I am SO sorry for the late reply - for some reason your post was automatically marked as spam and I didn't see it until just now! Were you able to get through to support about these issues?