Response Times

I am wondering if any other Pro's have noticed their response times suddenly dropping by a huge percentage if there are 1-2 leads that are not responded to within an hour.

I just watched my Platinum Status nearly disappear after my response rate dropped from 80% to 56%. I knew there were leads that I did not respond to immediately because I have had my 85 year old father in/out of the hospital and my phone had zero reception in the ICU. Today I was told that only half of my responses were under an hour, but I just went in and opened up every single lead for the last 3 months and found that 15 out of 22 were under an hour, 4 of them were 1 hour 3 minutes; 1 hour 4 minutes; 1 hour 13 minutes; and 1 hour 35 minutes respectively. The final 3 were over 2 hours.

How did this get me to 56%? It took me MONTHS to build up to 80%, but I was dropped to 56% with only a handful of responses not being within an hour. Has this happened to anyone else? I am very worried and SO frustrated.....😥 It just feels that there is always something changing that I need to keep an eye on.

Response Times 1 vote

Have You Noticed Your Response Time Dropping?
100%
Theresa 1 vote
Do You Automate Your Responses?
0%
How Has Automating Your Responses Worked for You?
0%

Comments

• Have You Noticed Your Response Time Dropping?

@kostlover Yes. I have the same issue. TT is saying it takes me 14 hours to respond when every single response has been 1 min, maybe 2 response were under 15 minutes. In addition, my profile seen by customers shows my response rate as hours, not minutes. I reached out to Support but haven’t received a response.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582
    edited February 2023

I would advise to both of you to uninstall and reinstall the app, as well as clearing cache and cookies on your device - I know this will be the first step that support will recommend if you feel like something is off. If it persists I would definitely recommend submitting a bug report here. Hope this helps!

• Have You Noticed Your Response Time Dropping?

@DustiO Thank you I will try that. 😊