No leads

I don't know where else to get help , but if someone has been through this maybe you can help. About 6 months ago, I stopped receiving leads, despite having received at least 2 leads per month for the previous 5-6 years. my targeting is on, I have good reviews, I don't know what the drastic change is that would have caused this. Anyone else experiencing the same? I tried to reach customer service they keep sending me back to targeting, it is very frustrating.

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,610

@Phelan_Beardsley I took a look at your profile and couldn't see anything that looked off - so I reached out to some other team members to see if they can dig deeper and help us figure out why you haven't gotten any leads! It could just be the current economy and maybe people aren't doing as much of this, but maybe there is a larger issue so I will let you know what I can find out!

• Matt
    Matt Posts: 155

@Phelan_Beardsley @DustiO My leads have slowed to a crawl, I used to get 4-6 a week, I am lucky to get one, and the one I get is usually a low budget not something I want to do (yes my preferences are updated).