Getting Leads for dates my calendar is blocked

I'm fairly new to TT and still learning the ropes.. I have not recieved very many leads.. I have responded to opportunities with about a 5% booking rate on those.

I've already received a couple of leads for wedding dates on a date that i have blocked on my calendar. It seems TT software does not compare requested date of service to your calendar.

Is their some way to not get charged for a lead that in my view I should not have received in the first place?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,606

If you got charged for a lead for a wedding on a date you had blocked off, please request a refund — here are the instructions for how to do that!

Also, SO sorry I didn't see this post until today, not sure what happened there!

• Does the system have the capability to not send me leads for the days i have blocked on my calendar? Note that I block for all day, but my business hours are currently set to be more limited (e.g. 1 to 6 pm) - If I make my business hours 24 hours a day , will that stop these leads from coming to me in the first place? Please advise regrding my two questions here. Thanks

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,606

This article walks you through the options for business hours and calendar blocking. Customers have the option of selecting dates, but also can check a box that says they are open to other times - so blocking the calendar or changing business hours won't filter out everything. Hope this helps!