Overcharging Personal Training Leads

Hello,

I've been a thumbtack pro for about 5 years with my music business. I just added my personal training too but the leads are through the roof in comparison. 4 years I've never gone over my targeted budget for music, and with personal training I did it in 3 days with 75% less leads.

I'm trying to figure out why thumbtack is charging per days the customer wants to workout, when it might not even be healthy for them to be working out that much. Or sometimes the client is signing up for a monthly program and we wouldn't be charging the $$$/session rate we have listed on our profiles.

Can we get a little change here, or have thumbtack gets some insight from someone who works in the field please?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,606

@jeanandrefitness Hi and welcome! We are working on getting a feedback form here in the Community, but in the meantime I would suggest sending this feedback to support@thumbtack.com to ensure that it gets logged. Otherwise, thank you for the feedback. Hopefully some fitness pros in the other thread you posted in will have some insight for you!