Account constant deactivation and no phone support

I have been a pro with Thumbtack for over three years now, and for about a year of that time, my telephone support, so-called privileges were revoked until, I had a long conversation via text, (that conversation literally took several hours long with someone ; I think his name was Alex) advocated for me, and therefore -restored my telephone services. I had grown so used to not even wanting to contact Thumbtack and with so very few leads that I really didn’t have aneed to call Thumbtack in the past few months following my telephone support privileges being restored, Now six days ago my account was deactivated yet again, with no real answer as to why, and telephone services are now gone. Account back is back but now answers.. This makes no sense in the way that Thumbtack has treated me has been beyond cruel and unusual. I have even had several Thumbtack care representatives go over, my profile with me, but every now and then my account will just get deactivated and they say that I’ve got too many flags on my account. Unbelievable. So I can never call again!? What? Bizarre.. Also, I barely get any leads anymore, and the leads that I do get rarely respond to me. . Of course Thumbtack doesn’t like to credit those back. Really sad.

Comments

• I get that you're frustrated with Thumbtack. They deactivated your account multiple times and denied phone support. You're not receiving many responsive leads either. Here are some suggestions:

1- Contact Thumbtack support again to ask why your account was deactivated and how to improve it.

2- Update your profile with accurate and professional information.

3- Respond promptly and professionally to leads, personalizing your messages.

Also, check your Thumbtack email for support messages, review your account settings, and address any negative reviews