[JOIN US] CommuniTEA: Live Community bi-weekly networking

Options
DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,630

If you haven't been to a CommuniTEA networking hour, you're missing out! We would love to meet you! Please join us tomorrow from 9:00-10:00am PT (10am MT, 11am CT, 12pm ET) via Zoom.

We'll do some intros and then open up for you to ask each other questions, share successes and struggles (and solutions), and meet some Thumbtack team members.

This week we'd love to hear your tips and tricks for expanding your business:

• Growing your team
  • Retaining team members
  • Expanding to new services or new areas

Please come prepared with tips or with questions about these topics

Join us by clicking this link. Or, RSVP here.

If you're tagged here, you've visited the Community since our last session, and we would really love to meet you tomorrow! Please join if you can!

@NathansHaulingpros @borjieporgy @Vanessalimatop @ShaquealThomas @Alex_Hazen @Mage @Maria_Estela_Sanchez @Dominic_S0430 @busyb @PerryG_1218 @Shizzle @chilogm1 @Pancakesplease @raybaybay @ethanklein @Noble_Canon @NancysPetCareLV @ASmith @AR2i @AllTime @David_Marshall3 @Flora2020 @CeeLilly @EVSNotary @Repairflow @rafaelphotography @TidySpaces_Chi @Eric_Richman @MusicLessons4You @Heather_Perkins @paklucas @AlexPDX @Walters_Electric32 @Howard @Tarkus @FJones5 @epest3 @studiooneninedesign @mkmcgory @Terbear_3 @Sage @Antonio_Ascencio @Javier_Rivera @MakeupbyJordan26 @Amanda_Lermon @laolga @RegCPA59 @Muroki2004 @Eric_Lawler @Rtragarz @STL_Shooter78 @Kristina_FreyKeller @ThePainter_4u @cynbeatty @Jordan_Vann @Ceciliahome @daliat07 @ShapingU @Tacyanno_De_Brito_Si @Dcustomservice1_ @JohnSpearTPO @Jnc @Eduardo_Kanegusuku @Assaad @Hqhservices @Marcus1987 @Behzad_Sami @CorlonD_fhm23 @Wendy_Cassavaugh @That_Tech_Jeff_2023 @2020AP @Authentic_maid2023 @Solange89 @Tirsophotography @soonerkimmy @GundamSLK @MARNIE @Ricky_Bobby1 @Diana @Denny @Theresa @HOBBSHOMES @Shqipe_Kashtanjeva @_Smallbizadvocate_ @Caninecrewspa @WDodson @sandrak @pnyame_13 @SumoFreak11 @Sundaymornin @Exploreeffortlessly @Notarymom @Matthew_Terrio @JasonBleecher @qaisershahan

Comments

• Mage
    Mage Posts: 118
    Options

I like these topics. I feel that more than ever, it's very difficult to run the business on our own, and it's also wise to expand our business or create new ones in case of changes in industry trends and economy.

• STL_Shooter78
    Options

No CommuniTEA today?

• Mage
    Options

@STL_Shooter78 it was supposed l to be held last week but was cancelled due to Thumbtack being closed.

• STL_Shooter78
    Options

Oh, I thought it was every other Thursday, so 6/8, 6/22, 7/6, 7/20, and so on. I wish DustiO or someone would update the thread so we know if and when it is happening.

• Mage
    Options

All of the events are listed at https://community.thumbtack.com/events/category , but you can also ask for a Google Calendar invitation. I’m sure Dusti would love to send you one! 😎

• STL_Shooter78
    Options

Yeah, it wasn't obvious for me to look at the "Events" tab at the top. I don't think of a Zoom meeting as an event. I'm also wondering why that link you just shared wasn't in the original post.

• Mage
    Options

I just checked: in the original post at the top of this thread, a November 2022 meeting is referenced.

• STL_Shooter78
    Options

Yes I see that. But that meeting was 7 months ago and it doesn't show that the meetings are still happening nor does it tell the viewer what future dates they will fall on. The link you shared 2 posts above does show all future zoom meetings. That's what I'm talking about.

• Mage
    Options

Yes that link should be at the top of the post. @DustiO are you able to edit this original post or make a new one with that Events link that I sent to @STL_Shooter78 ? Thanks! 😎

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,630
    Options

@Mage @STL_Shooter78 if you click on the events tab in the Community you can see all upcoming dates. For future reference, though - it's the same Zoom link every time, so any past event links would work as well. We didn't have a session last week since we were out of office, the next one will be next Thursday 7/20. Hope to see you both there!

• Mage
    edited April 26
    Options

I missed the last meeting. Would someone fill me in? Thanks!