Account Deactivated - Need Support

Options

So basically my husband's business account was deactivated, after messaging on all the social media platforms and emailing, someone finally answered saying that his account was deactivated because it was linked to my account. Now his account has been active for more than a year, he is in good standing ( this is our primary business). We used different emails. Anyways I had a balance of $25, they did not attempt to reach me for payment, instead, they deactivated this other account active in a good standing account, top pro, 5 stars exceptional record. My account has only been active for one month and I am taking my time because we are busy with the other company that is paying our bills, the leads for the other business are a little steep so I left it alone until I can figure out a way to work it. But anyways, the point is, communicating with a person is basically impossible on Thumbtack. My husband was speaking to two leads for work tomorrow but due to this insane deactivation, he will not be able to. I understand rules and regulations and he did not break any rules. I tried reaching out to resolve whatever issue they claim to have with my account which is still active, but no one responded. This is a tough one and I hope someone can help.