Payment made through TT

Options

I had a potential customer pay through the app. I don't charge for my consultation and can't figure out how to get customer's money back.

I've called and the message says they are not open. Tried Text message is a bot so I can't get an answer.

Does anyone have advice?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,630
    Options

Hey @Theresa phone support was offline yesterday, try again today! Or, send an email and I can help follow up on it.

• Theresa
    Theresa Posts: 48
    Options

Thanks @DustiO . Today they have a message that they are closed. I appreciate you following up. 😊 I'll call tomorrow 🤞🏻

• Theresa
    Options

• DustiO
    Options

OK let me know how it goes @Theresa !

• Theresa
    Options

Hi @DustiO . I'm still getting an outgoing voice message the office is closed today. Do you know when the office will open?

• DustiO
    Options

@Theresa I'm checking on it - the team is asking what number you are calling?

• DustiO
    Options

@Theresa phone queues open at 8:00am MST - so can you try again and see if you get the same message?

• Theresa
    Options

@DustiO

866 501 5809

• DustiO
    Options

@Theresa And did you try again at this time and get the same message?

• Theresa
    Options

@DustiO

Hi Disti

I finally got through and got the refund for customer. Thanks for your help.

• DustiO
    Options

Amazing, so glad to hear this @Theresa!

• Theresa
    Options

@DustiO Hi Dusti

Hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer.

I haven't heard about the Thursday Zoom meetings. When is the next one scheduled?

Thanks

Theresa

• DustiO
    Options

Hey @Theresa sorry for the delay! We were out of office last week! You can see all the events if you click on the events tab. There wasn't one last week (since I was out of office) - the next one will be next week on Thursday 7/20. Hope to see you there!