Tips for pros part 2

Options
ShaquealThomas
ShaquealThomas Posts: 77
edited September 2023 in Inspiration

My advice for my fellow pros not sure if this has been stated but I wanted to touchup on some helpful tips that help me to this day……start off with smaller budgets until you understand the thumbtack platform comfortably and how it works for your industry.

Few things to check that can help you on thumbtack

Reviews if you have past clients you have worked with off thumbtack or on your website have them leave there reviews to build your thumbtack profile.

My opinion check your area for competition and acknowledge it.See where you can strategize and win jobs in that area whether that is prices or availability on the weekends or discounts maybe warranties etc something that will not hurt you but will make your business standout.

As always hope this helps in someway wish the best pros.

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,625
    Options

Thank you for sharing these amazing tips, @ShaquealThomas!

• ShaquealThomas
    Options

@LLContracting i completely understand where you are coming from quick question do you have the option to block your calendar in your industry say if you are currently in a job.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,625
    Options

@LLContracting I would recommend sending this information to support@thumbtack.com as here in the Community I am unable to help with refunds. Thanks!