No leads no views for 3 months
Kash65
Posts: 2
We've lost our thumbtack leads completely in April. Literally zero leads within 3 months. We've tried to increase Max lead price, lower service fee, set up weekly budget with no limits etc. The best account in the area is showing at the last positions and is not getting any leads comparing to full time busyness previously. Anyone know what is going on?
0
Comments
-
I'm in the same boat last month I can barely breathe I had so much work I barely even took a day off this month nothing and still paying for the leads though I don't get it
0 -
This content has been removed.
Resources
- All Categories
- 9 Atlanta Pro Community
- 1 Pro AI Hub
- 139 New Pro Hub
- 5 PAB & PPC corner
- 35 Trending topics
- 26 Feedback in Action
- 7 Wins and Recognition
- 22 Tools to help grow & run your business
- Pro Mentorship
- 44 Comunidad en Español
- 3 Featured Events
- 15 On-Demand Webinars
- 207 Network and Collaborate
- 140 Thumbtack Pro Rewards
- 1.2K Business Resources
- 208 Inspiration
- 78 Business Resilience
- 339 Thumbtack Resources
- 383 Community News
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)