Has Thumbtack lost its everloving mind?????

Options

I dont know if anyone is encountering the same issue as me but they are FORCING ME to accept instant booking which is EXTREMELY PROBLEMATIC for more reasons than I care to exhaust here.

All of the customers so far clicked on instant booking as a MISTAKE because they think its just a way to get a quote from you, and they disappear in the chat or tell me they did not mean to book.

It also doesnt show them the upfront charge so they are blindly instantly booking the professionals for something they dont even know the price on, then run away when you tell them the price. As if we werent already low priced as we can possibly be due to how much we spend on advertising on here, they are charging an INSANE amount for the instant booking.

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just paid $150 for a $500 one time job that they have not replied to me about. WHOA WHOA WHOA WOWWWW!!!!!!

Please make this make sense.

I am getting off this platform and seeking legal advise because this cant be right. This is straight up exploitation and is causing so much stress as I am sure with everyone else.

This new lead has now pushed my lead expenses to eat up 70% of my total jobs booked revenue and at this point I am a slave working for 0 pay.