Help - No jobs for months!!

Options

I've been on TT for 3 or 4yrs now. In the beginning I would get so many responses at once, it could be hard to keep up. I had a gold statues the whole time, until at least a year now, when all the leads started drying up. Now, I never get leads and even if I apply to an opportunity where no others have replied, I still don't get any responses. I can't get support to ever answer me and I need jobs. Can anyone help??

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,654
    Options

@pmpazo I would recommend going through and checking all of your job and availability settings and making sure everything looks right. Sometimes there is something that has gotten checked or unchecked. LMK if you check your settings and are still having issues. I quickly looked you up and you were on the top of the list, so that is a good sign!

It's also always good to get new reviews - so I would suggest reaching out to any past clients that haven't reviewed you to see if they can leave you a review. That often helps bump up views/ranking.

Also, sending you a DM!

• pmpazo
    pmpazo Posts: 11
    Options

Thank u! I don't know how I missed this before, or if it makes a big difference, but in my availability at the bottom, it said MT and I'm ET Eastern time. I changed it. I see if it helps or if I find anything else.

Thanks for looking me up, it's good know know I'm on top. Another thing, I've had so few of jobs the last year, I can't even maintain a silver status. In the beginning I was the highest level, until the jobs dried up. Has anyone else experienced this drastic change over the last year?