Notarization Services

My name is Evangeline Torry the owner of Trinity Notary Services. I am a Mobile Notary for the Commonwealth of Va. and I am also a Certified Loan Signing Agent. I would love to handle your notarial needs. Visit us at: www.trinitynotaryservicesva.com

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

Hi @TrinityNotary77 so nice to meet you! I am tagging in some other notary professionals from the Community if you want to bounce ideas off of each other! @MontereyNotary @SierraCne @Jeanine @4EverNotary @OklahomaNotary @NotaryWhitney @renee_dnwy @Max_Saber

• Hello Everyone! Dusti0 thank you so much for tagging other notary professionals.

So again, Hello Everyone! I am new to this section of thumbtack. Where is everyone located? I am in Va. and I'm a Commissioned Notary Public and a Certified Loan Signing Agent. I am also RON and eNotary Certified, and Snapdocs Certified. I think that's enough for now (smiles). How has business been for each of you? I know if Va. closings have slowed down tremendously, but the General Notary Work has really picked up in this area. What about you?