[Closed] July Contest: Add your profile photo.

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582
edited August 2022 in Inspiration

This is your space to connect with other business owners in your area or industry — to share ideas, exchange best practices, get help on challenges and celebrate wins together.

To help make this feel more like a Community space, we would love to see more profile pictures added to your profiles! For July's contest our challenge is to:

1. Go to your profile
  2. Mouse over your avatar
  3. Click change icon to upload your profile pic
  4. Comment in this thread with a link to your Community Profile and a brief intro

A randomly selected winner will receive some exclusive Thumbtack swag - including a Thumbtack branded yeti mug and baseball cap.

Hope to see lots more faces pop up - and here's to a great July!

(If you've already added your profile pic, you are still eligible - just complete step 4)

Comments

• Hi my name is shaqueal “shaq” from Courteney paints family owned business my focus is to reach the highest potential my industry has to offer @ShaquealThomas here’s my community profile please reach out to network brainstorm or work on ideas to build a better future!!

• J_Brown
    J_Brown Posts: 1

Beautiful day! I am Jillian Brown of Atlanta Priority Mobile Notary Services. We are headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and we are looking forward to expanding our network, learning, and collaborating with other business owners. Take a moment to check out our website and let's connect on new partnerships https://atlanta-notary.com/.

• Good Day! I am Tarvares of Drink To That Bar Solutions - serving all your bar needs in both the Central Florida and Atlanta,GA metro areas! We are always seeking innovative ways to expand our network as we are also expanding business to new markets across the country. Our Community profile is @DrinkToThatATL . Be sure to check us out online at DrinkToThat.Square.Site !

• @BestWay_Vet here checking in and introducing myself to hopefully win some free Thumbtack gear!!!

• Swebbinteriors
    Swebbinteriors Posts: 21
    edited July 2022

Hi, my name is Sarah Webb of Sarah Webb Interiors. I offer professional organizing, home staging, and interior design services. I am based in Bakersfield California. I serve Kern County, Los Angeles, and surrounding areas. I love meeting new connections and networking with others in my area. My community profile is @Swebbinteriors

• DustiO

Loving these intros!

• DustiO

Thank you to all of you for entering this month's contest! Our randomly selected winner is @BestWay_Vet! Please send me a DM with your mailing address so I can send you your swag.

Hope to see you all around the Community!!!