Suddenly my profile is getting 0 views and 0 leads

I've gone from getting 400 plus views and multiple leads, to nothing.

Opportunities and leads that went to other pros aren't showing up.

I have two pro thumbtack accounts, for my Makeup Artistry, and my older account is showing leads and opportunities..

I also noticed Thumbtack states I've only been hired twice on my profile, which isn't true, I been hired 10 plus times.

Nothing is showing up. Not even other Pros leads.

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,622

@Pancakesplease thanks for posting! Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and clearing cache and cookies on your device? I just logged in as you and saw several hundred views on your makeup artistry account. I also see an opportunity in that tab as well from just this morning. Also, can you share with me the email address from the other account? You may be logged in through the wrong account or something? Not sure what is happening, but I have seen a lot of confusion in the past when people have more than one account. If you want to DM me we can try and dig a little deeper!

• Hi DustiO,

I reinstalled the app, and cleared my cache. I reached out to support and they said all is well on my end. I've gotten a booking, and am getting some good fitting client opportunities.

I've been on Thumbtack for less than 6 months, so I know it will take some time and it's up to me to build my profile, reviews, and business.

Support said July and August are slow months for most businesses, especially bridal, which is true.

Hopefully things will pick up.

Thank you for your response.